Results-Driven Criminal Defense Law Firm in Bullhead City, Arizona
Receive the representation you deserve from experienced trial attorneys in Bullhead City.
At Rideout Law Group, we understand that every case is different: and needs a customized plan and the best defense strategy. If you reside in the Bullhead City area, you can rest assured that our attorneys are ready to handle even the most sensitive cases with the utmost care.
Bullhead City Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me
Criminal Law in can range from a simple misdemeanor or traffic violation to a felony charge, these cases need to be handled with extreme care to get you the best result. Our attorneys in Bullhead City have years of experience handling these types of cases and will work to get you the best possible outcome for your criminal defense case.
From traffic violations to misdemeanors, our attorneys proudly service the Bullhead City, Arizona area and: are ready to handle any criminal law case with care to get you the best results.
3890 Frontage Road
Bullhead City, AZ 86442
Trusted Bullhead City Criminal Defense Attorney
Areas of Arizona Law
From a simple misdemeanor to a felony charge, these cases need to be handled with extreme care to get you the best result.
Cases involving children often include special circumstances, especially when the child is the one convicted of a crime.
Filing for divorce can be a complex process, the worst thing you can do is try to navigate through the process without an experienced attorney.
Have an Experienced Bullhead City, Arizona Divorce Attorney on Your Side
Brad Rideout Attorney
After passing the bar, Brad worked with the Mohave County Attorney’s Office as a Deputy County Attorney. Brad handled misdemeanor cases as well as felony matters, and drug and gang cases with MAGNET, a regional drug and gang task force. Brad attended advanced training for prosecutors and police officers on drug and gang subcultures. During this time, Brad completed over a hundred bench trials, many suppression hearings and multiple jury trials.
Prior to working at the Mohave County Attorney’s Office, Brad took a job with the Mesa City Prosecutor’s Office as an Assistant City Prosecutor. During his time at Mesa, Brad received advanced training on DUI issues and conducted over thirteen jury trials, mostly for Driving Under the Influence.
Finally, after enjoying his time as a prosecutor, Brad opened his own firm and settled it in Bullhead City, Arizona. With his vast previous experience, Brad handles a wide variety of felony and misdemeanor criminal matters, from kidnapping and home invasion, to DUI, drug sales and beyond.
What questions should I ask when hiring a law firm in Bullhead City?
There are nearly endless questions you can ask, but here are a few of the most important ones to get you started…
- How long have these attorneys practiced law?
- Have they ever had any bar complaints? (you can check this on the Arizona State Bar website)
- Where did they go to school?
- How many trials have they done?
- Is there a consultation fee for coming in to talk?
- Does the firm bill an hourly fee or a flat rate? (If it is a flat fee, ask what types of activities the fee covers).
- If you have a DUI, ask if the flat fee covers the DMV administrative hearing too.
- If you are hiring a firm out of Bullhead City, ask whether the attorney appears in court him or herself and whether the attorney ever covers hearings telephonically, leaving a client in court by themselves (you want an attorney who will be there in person with you).